BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Please read these carefully when committing to the game!
- The game can be cancelled free of charge until 24 hours before the game by sending us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The game can be transferred free of charge twice free of charge. The transfer must be made no later than 10 hours before the game.
- Irreversible games will be charged the full price of the reservation.
- At the beginning of the reservation , you must be present. You cannot opt out of a pre-game presentation. The presentation will not start unless all players are present. If the start of the game lasts more than 15 minutes, the company has the right to cancel the game without compensation.
SAFETY AND RESTRICTIONS
- Do not come to the game if you display any covid or flu symptoms.
- All participants are required to have a covid passport or a negative covid test result.
- Hotel Rantapuisto maintains the cleanness of the hotel facilities in an enhanced manner to ensure the health of all visitors during the pandemic.
- The Out of Orbit game room never has more than 7 more people, including the director.
- You don't have to engage in physical contact in gaming, but some of the action takes place at a distance of less than 1m from other players.
- The contact surfaces of the game room are cleaned between scares with disinfecting detergents. However, when entering and leaving the game, players should take into account that cleaning between games alone is not enough, but that every visitor must take care of hand hygiene.
- Instructors wear face masks, which are also available to all players. It is also possible to wear gloves during the game.
- Hand sanitizer is available at several points, both in the hotel premises and in the games room.